This year we are holding the same event on two different dates and locations for:
Nurses and Students in Northern Sections of the State and Hartford Areas
April 4, 2018
211 Riverside Drive,
East Hartford, CT 0611
9:30 am - 12 pm
*Groups of 20 or more please call 203-238-1207 x 1
Use this PDF's for mailing or faxing in registration:
Attendee Registration - Hartford Area
Advocacy: Personal, Professional and Political
LAST YEAR REGISTERED NURSES SENT OVER 18,000 EMAILS TO OUR LEGISLATORS TO SHARE THEIR OPINION ABOUT LEGISLATION THAT IMPACTS NURSING AND THE HEALTH OF THE PUBLIC IN CONNECTICUT.
THE UPCOMING LEGISLATIVE SESSION PRESENTS NEW CHALLENGES AND ISSUES THAT WILL IMPACT NURSING, HEALTHCARE SYSTEM AND THE PUBLIC HEALTH.
STAY INFORMED AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SESSION!
- UPDATES ON THE LEGISLATIVE SESSION
- DR. MARY JANE WILLIAMS, GOVERNMENT RELATIONS CHAIRPERSON, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- ROLE OF THE NURSE IN ADVOCACY, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL AND POLITICAL
- PANEL PRESENTATION INCLUDING REPRESENTATIVE OF NURSING SPECIALTIES INVOLVED IN LEGISLATION THIS SESSION
- UPDATES FROM CT STATE NURSES ASSOCIATION AND STUDENT ADVOCACY WORK
Connecticut Nurses’ Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education
by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation
P0503 - Provider Number
Online registration in Grey Box below: