Award Nominations are Open!
Due June 30th
Connecticut Nurses' Association's Awards Program celebrates accomplishments of individuals and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to nursing, health care policy, media presentations of nurses and nursing and to the association.
CLICK "REGISTER" TO BEGIN NOMINATION UPLOAD
To learn more about the Awards click links below.
2. Connecticut Nurses Association Awards
Diamond Jubilee Awards
- Contributions to Nursing Education
- Contributions to Nursing Research
- Contributions to Nursing Administration
- Contributions to Nursing through Political Action
- Contributions to Nursing Practice
- Contributions and Service to CT Nurses Association
- Lifetime Achievement Award
1. Excellence in the Workplace
2. President's Award
3. Media Award
4. Public Service Award
Award nominations application include the submission of the following documents. Please be sure to have all documents before you submit the nomination.
Award Nomination Procedure
- Each nomination and its supporting documentation must be submitted by June 30th by clicking "register" button on the left side of the page
- Nominations may be made of an individual, group or an organization.
- Each nomination must include the following TYPED information:
- For an individual - a C.V., which includes the candidate’s educational and professional background; professional and community activities; and other pertinent biographical information, must be submitted.
- In the case of a group of individuals or an organization as nominees, a description of the group or the organization, its history, purpose and function, must be submitted.
- A narrative statement by the sponsor/nominator outlining the accomplishments of the nominee and how these meet the established criteria for the award.
- Nominators must supply at least one, but no more than three letters of support for the nomination.
- All nominations become the property of the Connecticut Nurses’ Association.
- CNA reserves the right to request further information related to a nomination.
- Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- Nominators will be notified of the Committee’s decision, and offered opportunity to register for AWARDS event to present the AWARD.
- Award does not have to be given every year, but when candidate(s) is identified or recommended for recognition.
- More than one award may be given in a calendar year.
To submit Nomination Documents,