Nurses during the COVID-19 pandemic are caring for, listening to and supporting their patients, their families and friends daily. "Nurses Together: Connecting through Conversations" provides you the opportunity to take an hour for yourself, allowing you to share thoughts, seek support and virtually connect with your nursing peers. This free resource is brought to you by ENA in partnership with the American Nurses Foundation, ANA, AACN, and APNA.
Below you can select "Join a Conversation" to register for an upcoming session, or you can select "Volunteer to Facilitate a Conversation" to help your fellow nurses by leading or co-leading an upcoming session.
Who should join the conversations?
Nurses looking to connect in a virtual, judgement-free space to support and talk with one another during these difficult times.
How does it work?
- These conversations will be hosted by a facilitator to help guide the conversations to ensure a safe, judgement-free zone is maintained
- There are dedicated dates and times to select from so you can choose a time that works best for you
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to participate in your session
- You are welcome to attend as many "Nurses Together" peer discussions as you would like during the length of the program
Before participating in a conversation, please take a moment to review the Participation Rules linked below.
What Nurses are Saying:
- "This was very helpful to be able to express myself and felt very supported."
- "Wonderful opportunity to speak with & see colleagues from around the country. Highly recommend."
- "Excellent idea; broad range of time slots available. I think this is a wonderful avenue for nurses to communicate and share. Looking forward to another."
Thank you for all that you do, and welcome to this shared conversation space.
Daily times available!
Click Here to View Available Dates/Times
Nurses Together Rules of Participation